We offer challenging, meaningful work in an open environment
that celebrates diversity in all its forms
Are you looking for a challenging, meaningful career in a supportive and diverse environment? Opportunities exist for people from a wide range of backgrounds — from recent graduates to experienced senior professionals.
Our focus is on creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains excellent employees through a combination of competitive compensation, favourable working conditions, opportunities for career growth and development, and a unique organizational culture.
Among the benefits, our employees have access to:
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- On-site support for training and career development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Childcare subsidy
- Tuition waivers
- Scholarships and / or tuition waivers for dependants
- Generous paid time off
- Support on equity and diversity issues
- On-site childcare
- University pension plan
- Subsidized athletic facility membership
- World-renowned libraries
- Confidential counselling services
- Parking and discounted TTC Metropasses
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Continued health benefits for pensioners
U of T is one of Canada’s Top Employers
We are proudly recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2017), Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2017), Canada’s Greenest Employers (2016), Canada’s Top Family-Friendly Employers (2017), Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017), and Canada’s Top Employers for Canadians over 40 (2016).
Rhonda McEwen is a professor in the Institute of Communication, Culture, Information & Technology at University of Toronto Mississauga / Photo credit: Paul Orenstein